Bates Advanta Event Saddle RRP £2699
The Bates Advanta eventing saddle is engineered for perfect connection between you and your horse. With an ultra-sensitive feel of your horse and effortless balance, together you are poised for take-off and prepared for the unexpected. Sharpen your reflexes and push your boundaries in the new competitive ADVANTAge.
- A high-performance eventing saddle for the ultimate performance ADVANTAge
- Engineered for perfect connection with a forward-cut, mono flap design
- Eventers will be effortlessly located in the SweetSpot of the seat and prepared for the unexpected
- The ultra-close Synergy Panel is low profile with the ultimate protective cushioning and shock absorption of air, resulting in pressure reduction for their horses back and improved blood-flow to their working muscles.
- Features include an Adjustable Ergonomic Stirrup Bar, Front and Rear FlexiContourbloc and Luxe Leather.
Low profile, stable and close with the ultimate protective cushioning and shock absorption of air, resulting in pressure reduction for your horse and improved blood flow to their muscles.
Wither freedom and the soft dynamic air cushioning ensures your horse has a natural and confident frame over the jump.
Experience your horse’s endurance, power and agility when they are mobilised with full range of movement, allowing you and your horse to perform in perfect synergy.
Effortlessly locates you in a neutral position, poised for take-off in perfect alignment with a seamless ultra-narrow and close contact. Simply the ultimate jump seat!
Ultra-sensitive connection. The streamlined, yet heavy-duty girth points that run seamlessly through the mono flap, ergonomic shaping of the stirrup bar and channel for your stirrup leathers ensure zero bulk under your leg. Everything works together to make the saddle disappear and bring your horse into focus.
The patented shaping of the FlexiContourbloc stabilises without restriction for a stillness in the saddle that has a radical impact on balance for you and your horse, not least when the unexpected happens.
Positioned on a forward cut flap, the front FlexiContourbloc can be angled and moved forwards, or backwards and secured to perfectly complement your position. The rear FlexiContourbloc can be lifted higher, or lowered accordingly.